Saturday, July 10, 2010

Our first attempt at blogging...

Chase and I have now been engaged for 77 days, and we thought it would be fun to start a blog! We have had a pretty busy summer, so we haven't done much wedding planning...but we still have plenty of time to plan. :) We do have our church, the reception site, the band, the violinists for the wedding, and our photographer! We still have lots to do! Chase told me this morning that he found the song for us to dance our first dance to...he says he loves it and that he thinks I'm going to love it too- I can't wait to hear it!

For the month of July, I am working in Huntsville for my 2nd rotation. Chase is at home in Hartselle recovering from his last surgery and getting ready for the next. He meets with the surgeon this upcoming Monday to discuss when his surgery will be to remove his eye and the tumor behind it.

We will continue to update this blog with wedding planning, updates on Chase's health, and anything else that comes along our way! Hope you enjoy!

Please continue to pray for Chase!

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment